Information We Collect
- We gather Personal Data that is entered on our Service or supplied to us electronically, such as when you contact our support or voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for access to the Ekip Co.
- Wherever Ekip Co. collects Personal Data, we will include a link to our Privacy Statement.
- When you interact with Ekip Co. via our services, we automatically gather certain information, including through cookies.
- As a user of our Service, our servers log information (log data), including information that your computer or browser transmits automatically whenever you use the Service. This log data comprises your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and the country you are connecting from when you visit the Service.
- Where the information that we collect automatically on our Service is Personal Data, our legal basis for using this information is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in maintaining the safe operation of our Service and in learning how Service users interact with our Service in order to enhance your use of it.
How we use that information
To Provide The Services And Respond To Requests
- If you contact us through email, for instance, we will use the Personal Data you submit to respond to your query or handle your issue. In addition, if you provide Personal Data in order to gain access to the Service, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to the Service, maintain your account, contact you regarding your use of the Service or to notify you of significant changes to the Service, and monitor your use of such services. Such use is required to reply to or implement your request and to carry out the contract between you and us for EU residents.
For Marketing Purposes
- We may use your contact information to inform you of services, future events, and other promotions that we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing message you get from us will include instructions for "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications. Note, however, that as a user of our services, you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative emails, such as service notices. In addition, if you do not wish to receive commercial communications in the future or if you wish to have your name removed from our mailing lists, please contact us as specified below.
- Where required by relevant legislation (for instance, if you are an individual in the EU), we will only send you marketing information through email if you consent at the time you supply us with your Personal Data. You have the right to revoke your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes at any time by following the instructions to opt-out of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you or by contacting us as mentioned below.
As Necessary For Certain Legitimate Interests
- We use your Personal Data for the legitimate interests described below:
- To send you administrative information, such as Service-related notices and updates to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To react to your enquiries and fulfill your requests, including sending you requested materials, newsletters, and information about our products and services.
- To conduct analytics on how you use our Service for our internal purposes (such as providing, maintaining, benchmarking, improving our offerings, identifying usage trends, and determining the success of our promotional campaigns) and to inform our marketing strategy and personalize our communications with you (including providing information on our features and other marketing and service-related announcements relevant to the content and features you engage with).
- To augment the information acquired from you with information obtained from third parties (mentioned above) in order to update, expand, and analyze our records and provide you with products and services that may be of interest.
- To prevent fraud or illegal behavior, misuse of our products or services, and to protect the security of our IT infrastructure, systems, and networks.
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process, (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our terms and conditions; (d) protect our operations; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or third parties; and (f) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If you request that we erase your data and we are obligated to comply with your request, we will retain minimal information to identify you and prevent further inappropriate processing.
- Please check the "EU Individuals" section below for information on our legitimate interests and your rights as an EU individual. If Ekip Co. intends to use any Personal Data in a manner inconsistent with this Privacy Statement, you will be notified prior to or at the time the Personal Data is obtained and in accordance with the applicable law.
Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data
We receive and retain certain personally non-identifiable information when you engage with Ekip Co. through the Service. This information, which is passively collected using a variety of methods, cannot currently be used to uniquely identify you. This information may be stored by Ekip Co., or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by Ekip Co.'s affiliates, agents, or service providers. This Service may use such information and combine it with other data to measure, for instance, the total number of users of our Service, the number of hours spent using our Service, the location of our users, and how our users use and interact with the Service. Additionally, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve Service users, Ekip Co. frequently conducts research on its customer demographics, interests, and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information submitted to us. This research can be assembled and studied together. Ekip Co. may share this non-identifiable and aggregate information with its affiliates, agents, and business partners, but this information does not individually identify you. Ekip Co. may also reveal aggregated user statistics to current and future business partners, and to other third parties for other authorized purposes.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Ekip Co. is not in the business of selling your information. This information is essential to our business relationship with you. As outlined below, there are circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without additional notification to you.
As our company grows, we may sell or acquire businesses or assets. Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties
Ekip Co, like many other organizations, occasionally hires outside firms to undertake specific business-related tasks. Such functions include the mailing of information, the maintenance of databases, billing, and payment processing. When we hire another organization to execute a service of this sort, we simply provide them with the information they require to accomplish that function.
Ekip Co. may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Ekip Co., (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Ekip Co. is the data controller for processing your Personal Data. The data controller is responsible for deciding how Personal Data about you is used. Please see the “Contac Us” section below to find out how to contact us, which also provides the contact details of our representative in the EU for purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Data, subject to applicable EU law:
- Right of access. If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification. You may request that we correct or complete your Personal Data if it is incorrect or incomplete. If we have shared your Personal Data with third parties, we will notify them of the rectification. If you request it, and if it is possible and lawful to do so, we will also notify you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure. You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data with so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing. You can request that we erase or remove your Personal Data, for example if you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with third parties, we will inform them of the deletion. If you request it, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to process restriction In certain situations, such as when you challenge the data's correctness or object to its processing, you may ask us to restrict or block the processing of your Personal Data.. We will notify you before lifting any processing restrictions. If we disclose your Personal Data with third parties, we will inform them of the restriction. If you request it, and if it is possible and lawful to do so, we will also notify you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object. You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data unless we demonstrate compelling
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, which produce a significant legal effect on you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or with your explicit consent. We do not process your Personal Data for such automated decision-making, including profiling, at this time, but if we choose to do so in the future, we will provide you with notice and choice in compliance with EU data protection law
- Right to withdraw consent. If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; however, this will not impact any processing that has already occurred.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority. If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under “Contact Us” section below
When transfer your Personal Data out of the European Economic Area (EEA) we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection where it is processed and your rights continue to be protected.
Our policy is to retain your Personal Data for no longer than is required to fulfill the reasons for which it was collected and processed, including satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting obligations. If you have elected to receive marketing messages from us, we will preserve information regarding your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications, consistent with our standards. To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will take into account the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through alternative means, and the applicable legal requirements. In certain situations, we may anonymize your Personal Data so it cannot be identified with you; in this instance, it is no longer Personal Data.
You may access the Service without submitting any Personal Data. Certain parts of the Service may be inaccessible if you choose not to contribute Personal Data.
Ekip Co. takes reasonable precautions to secure Personal Data given via the Service against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction. Nevertheless, no Internet, email, or other electronic transfer is ever completely safe or error-free, so you should use caution when determining what information to send to us via these channels.
Contacting Ekip Co.
If you have any questions about these Privacy, please contact us